Wednesday, October 13, 2021

6x6 World Hypocrites

The title of the blog post is named after the username of somebody who replied to my previous post, which was a polite and well-written response to the 6x6 World's slander and libel. See: http://amphibiousatvs.blogspot.com/2013/12/my-response-to-6x6-worlds-attack.html 

It's been several years since I had written that response, but I had recently thought about this again and checked out the post to see that I did get a positive response from a few others. Re-reading it brought it all back to me. 

Every time I saw Chinese 8x8 listings on eBay after that, I couldn't help but think to myself everybody at 6x6 World must believe it's all me. As I had written in my response, as I carefully thought about the fact there's no dealer support network for Chinese 8x8s in the United States and guarantees from Chinese companies are objectively meaningless, I made up my mind early on I would want nothing to do with Chinese 8x8s. I did notice long after I had already made up my mind I would want nothing to do with them that there were eBay listings that popped up. And those listings had absolutely nothing to do with me.

The egregious behavior was not in what I posted, but 6x6 World's slander and libel of a person. Forget it was me that was the target, because it isn't about me and my feelings. It's about the conduct of 6x6 World. Just take what I wrote on that forum, which was literally one post asking for people's input on Chinese 8x8s. And then look at the responses. None of those people on that forum have ever met me, nor do they know me. Not one of them has done any kind of business with me nor do any of them know anybody who has done business with me. To this day (i.e. 2021), I have not received a single dime from anybody for any ATV. Yet they wrote in terms that would imply they not only knew me, but have some kind of information about me defrauding and scamming people!

I posted a few simple questions at the end of my response. What did I lie about? Nobody can answer that. Who did I defraud and scam? Nobody can answer that. Yet, if I had defrauded and scammed somebody as 6x6 World accused me of, my accusers should be able to identify these victims.

Looking back, I can see the most "business-like" activity (in a negative sense) was not my post asking for input about Chinese 8x8s, but 6x6 World's slander and libel of me. Funny that until 6x6 World "outed" me as a covert Chinese 8x8 dealer (which I am not and never have been), nobody on that forum would have known about this "dealership" of mine (because I never had one). So it was the accusations that first made any mention of these "business interests" of mine that I never had. I never said anything on that forum about selling anything.

Slandering and libeling anybody who has ever entertained the idea of doing anything in the industry preemptively is a good way to protect certain other players from future competition, which is why the slander and libel was the most "business-like" activity on that forum thread. Worse yet, it was slanderous and libelous! So, in 6x6 World's view, it's permissible to slander and libel people to protect certain industry players from the possibility of ever having competition. But it's impermissible to like low prices.

In 6x6 World's paradigm, they can do whatever they want with impunity to anybody for anything. But everybody else is supposed to demonstrate how what they do upholds and benefits 6x6 World! That sounds a lot like a cult.

No comments:

Post a Comment